Internships & World Class Experience
- Full-time undergraduate student and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Passion for learning and ability to think independently to affect the short- and long-term future of the company
- Commitment to improving your leadership and technical skills
- You’ll have the opportunity to contribute at a higher level and help shape the future of our company and your career
- 10-12-week internship that provides an avenue for you to gain the type of relevant experience that gives your career a real head-start
- Work in a professional environment in a global organization
- Be given meaningful work assignments
- Earn competitive compensation while you develop your skills and enhance your business experience
Your assignments will provide broad exposure to our companies and the Hillenbrand Operating Model and put you at the very heart of strategic initiatives where you can directly see impact on business performance. We offer a variety of internships in almost all areas of business.
- Supply Chain/Procurement
- Human Resources
- Sales and Marketing
Dive into the world of information technology as you are given in-depth experience that provides a deep understanding of life within a multinational company, through assignments in areas such as EIS Information Security or Technology Solutions.
Our multiple businesses provide challenging, hands-on assignments that greatly expand your understanding of lean business, quality engineering, manufacturing operations, product development/procurement, and logistics. If you’re excited by the prospect of sharing your ideas, this is your opportunity to help create future technologies that have real impact on industries around the world.
Our participants will develop functional and professional skills working with our legal department in a growing global organization.
Day in the Life of a Corporate Intern
“What really made this internship meaningful to me was that I had the opportunity to experience other aspects of business rather than just HR.” -KARSEN W., Human Resources Intern for Hillenbrand from Kansas State University